The vertebral mobilisation targets all segments of vertebral column.
By vertebral mobilisation, the target is:
- To mobilise every disk-vertebral segment;
- To restore the elasticity of ligaments;
- To restore micro-circulation;
- To improve disk hydration;
- To reduce vertebral subluxations;
- To correct the vertebral axis.
Vertebral mobilisation, correlated to three-dimensional decompressions of vertebrae, represents the “golden standard” in non-surgical treatment of vertebral column affections.